Jan 18, 2011

Wallpapers




The wallpaper is something that everyone gets to your computer with a certain dedication, being a very personal thing because it is the first thing you see when you turn on your computer and the thing you know it'll be behind of numerous windows that accumulate in the Start bar after a couple of minutes.

Talking about the wallpapers I public, it is noteworthy that all will be dark, rather tending to black, by the fact that I don't like they were brightness because  generally I work on my computer at night with dim light. And focusing on what is the theme of them, most have some feature gothic and more than once, bloody and unpleasant (to diferent tastes the colors were make, not it?).

As the presentation of this post as the one on the right side of the blog, you can see a few wallpapers that I have. I'll add more to the presentation with the days. If you click on a presentation album, you will enter to the big view and you can download them if you want. Here I leave the link to Picasa album.

Wallpapers have been collected from different sites, found on Internet, or even an modified image.

You are free to download some of then if you want.

Here are a few:
























No comments:

Post a Comment