Oct 10, 2010

New section: Notes

Today, I create new section: Notes. In this section i will publish papers, reports and other interesting documents which I have been making throughout my student life. I am not very sure what and when I will upload, if not all of them, most will be technical.

In order to uploading these documents is not make anyone's homework, but to serve as consulting and do life easier for any lost soul who, whatever strange reason,  has reached to my blog.

That mos of the notes will be in Spanish is very likely, but also hope to upload some of them in English.

All documents are in PDF format, copy text and images is enabled, so you are free to copy what you want.

An important thing, and just to avoid misunderstanding, I am not responsible for the information that is included in the documents. But good thing for everyone is that if one of you find any error in the uploaded notes, write about it in the comments, so that others notice it.

I would appreciate if you consult any documents, you leave me a comment.

2 comments: